On 22 September 2020, the second edition of the program “Ti Presento una Startup” was organized by the Young Entrepreneurs Group of Confindustria Bergamo in collaboration with the Commodity Category of Plastics and Rubber of Confindustria Bergamo.
By bringing together the most innovative Italian and international startups with companies, the program aims to promote an open innovation model.
This year, the reference area was the plastics and rubber sector. SPICI supported the selection of the innovative startups that took part in the “matching day”.
The companies, divided into 4 categories (digital transformation, product quality innovation, smart production and circular economy), were the following:
• Circle Garage: offers a professional Data Platform that allows SMEs and large companies to centralize the management and coordination of various Information Technology resources.
• GS4Plastic: develops innovative ideas, projects and packaging starting from recycled materials.
• Krill Design: implements Circular Economy projects for companies that want to transform their waste, mainly organic, into eco-design objects.
• Caracol: offers Additive Manufacturing services to companies in various industrial sectors.
• AISent: deals with research and development of algorithms and solutions based on Artificial Intelligence. Its latest project is an autonomous quality control system.
• Lasertecno: offers innovative tools and solutions for the production of wires, cables, tubes among other things.
• R3DT: offers a user-friendly planning tool for industrial engineers that you can use quickly and anywhere.
• Wastly: a web portal for the sale of secondary raw materials, the product of recycled waste.
• ELECTRO BLUE: offers an innovative device particularly suitable in the field of rubber molding.
During the matching day, various special guests were present including Diego Lussana, Vice President of the Young Entrepreneurs Group of Confindustria Bergamo; Paolo Rota, President of the Plastics and Rubber Category of Confindustria Bergamo; Prof. Stefano Pogutz, Head of Vertical, Sustainability – Bocconi 4 Innovation, Department of Management and Technology, Luigi Bocconi University of Milan; and Alessandro Arioldi, President of the Young Entrepreneurs Group of Confindustria Bergamo.