SPICI designs and develops social innovation programs and initiatives, with particular attention to the digital world, in the fields of education, scientific and technological dissemination, and computer literacy as a tool for social inclusion.
It collaborates with universities, foundations, associations, municipalities, local administrations, not-for-profit organizations and private entities interested in promoting social innovation activities, cultural promotion, intercultural integration, strengthening the skills of young people and fragile sections of the population for the improvement of their employability through digital.
SPICI services include:
- Personalized scouting of funding opportunities for public and private entities, aimed at identifying the best possibilities of support based on the type of project to be carried out and the characteristics and requirements of the applicants;
- Promotion of Social Innovation projects in collaboration with public, private and Not-for-profit entities, with a focus on education, culture, creativity and digital technology as tools for enhancing skills and improving the employment rate and social inclusion of young people and vulnerable individuals in the area;
- Creation of strategic partnerships for the development of projects to be submitted as part of calls and tenders and for the launch of joint operations related to Social Innovation and Digital Transformation, intended as a tool for the achievement of social and cultural objectives;
- Technical and administrative support to P.A. and to not-for-profit organizations in the drafting of projects to be apply for Regional, National and European Tenders and Calls;
- Technostructure for Project Management, implementation and reporting of projects to be implemented in the context of regional, national, European funding or provided by foundations and large private entities;
- Collaboration in the development of innovative training plans, with particular attention to young people and vulnerable sections of the population, aimed at enhancing the digital and creative skills of the recipients and at reducing educational poverty. In fact, SPICI aims to make digital culture both a learning subject and a tool for enhancing the experiential dimension of teaching, favouring a laboratory approach in the use of technology, and promoting a digital culture understood as a real tool for creating cultural, creative and artistic content, thus encouraging young people in producing cultural and creative contents and become active citizen within the communities to which they belong.
- Design of business creation and acceleration programs aimed at not-for-profit entities, social enterprises and teams of young people interested in developing social innovation projects and their own business idea;
- Entrepreneurial training aimed at teams / organizations of the not-for-profit sector / companies, which deal with social innovation and who carry out cultural, social, training projects, aimed at expanding their managerial and digital skills, through a “real boost of digital and entrepreneurial culture”, with particular attention to vulnerable groups and to the issues of interculturality and integration.
- Promotion of initiatives, events and programs aimed at technological and methodological innovation in teaching, the creation and dissemination of innovative educational content, the smart school, the scientific and cultural dissemination.