SPICI, as an innovation hub which leverages the experience of its members, manages acceleration programs based on open innovation paradigm to foster contact between large companies and innovative startups and SMEs and technology transfer processes.
It supports innovative teams and startups in defining their business model and business plan, in accessing financial and networking opportunities, in accessing the national and international market, in building partnerships.
Acceleration services aimed at public entities and large enterprises include:
- Designing and managing acceleration programs and building ad hoc partnerships;
- Scouting of startups and technologies, also through the proprietary platform TECH HUB;
- Venture building activities, through the targeted creation of startups to meet specific needs and market trends;
- Organization of events, round tables, pitches and startup competitions to attract the best ideas and solutions available on the market;
- Support for innovation matchmaking and technology transfer;
- Support for the development of innovation roadmaps, Proof of Concepts (POCs) and pilot projects with an open innovation approach, in line with the innovation needs of the organization promoting the programs;
- Support for the development of the innovation ecosystem;
- Assistance in the conclusion of commercial and investment agreements between the organization and the startup(s) of interest.
Acceleration services aimed at startups include:
- Entrepreneurship training: training programs aimed at strengthening managerial skills and business development;
- Business Tutoring: support of teams from the Ideation phase to its transformation into a business project; from the establishment of the startup to its launch on the market (support for: development of the business model and business plan; business organization; economic-financial planning and management control; establishment and management of the network: customers, suppliers, partners, investors; marketing policies and commercial management);
- Business Development: support for access to new business opportunities and market expansion through the search for new customers, also thanks to the proprietary Tech Hub platform; support for the establishment of industrial and commercial partnerships; support for ISO 9001 quality certification; support for accreditation as suppliers of medium and large companies, for registration on the main public procurement platforms, for participation in tenders;
- Technological services: through its Fabritech division, SPICI offers support services for the development and testing of specific digital solutions;
- Team building: support in defining the professional profiles needed to complete teams, in defining the job requirements and in the recruitment of human resources; support in the certification of skills and in obtaining the most requested qualifications for the applications in public tenders;
- Internationalization: through its Internationalization and European Projects division, support services aimed at expanding into foreign markets and scouting for international clients/partners; soft landing services; legal and contractual assistance abroad;
- Finance: Information and guidance on subsidized finance tools; consulting for the design and management of projects in accordance with regional, national and European calls for proposals; support in the relationships with banks; support in the negotiation with investors and in Mergers&Acquisitions operations; exit management; crowdfunding and equity crowdfunding campaigns;
- Legal Support: Protection and exploitation of intellectual property; support on contracts; support on GDPR; advisory on the legal and regulatory framework of technological innovations.
- Networking: Access to the vast and qualified network of relationships of SPICI and its partners, consisting of large companies, innovative SMEs, technology clusters and districts, Competence Centers and Digital Innovation Hubs, banks and venture capital funds, universities and research centers, public and private institutions of excellence, national and international networks, professional orders.