SPICI, as an innovation hub which leverages the experience of its members, manages acceleration programs based on open innovation paradigm to foster contact between large companies and innovative startups and SMEs and technology transfer processes.
It supports innovative teams and startups in defining their business model and business plan, in accessing financial and networking opportunities, in accessing the national and international market, in building partnerships.
Acceleration services aimed at public companies and large enterprises include:
- Scouting of startups and technologies, also through the proprietary TECH HUB platform;
- Organization of events, round tables, pitches and startup competitions to attract the best ideas and solutions available on the market;
- Support for the development of Proof of Concepts (POC) and pilot project with an open innovation approach, in line with the customer’s innovation needs;
- Assistance in Innovation matchmaking and technology transfer and in the signing of commercial and investment agreements;
- Venture building activities, through the targeted construction of startups to respond to specific needs and market trends.
Acceleration services aimed at SMEs and startups include:
- Entrepreneurial training: training programs aimed at strengthening managerial and business development skills;
- Business tutoring: support of teams from the Ideation phase of business idea to its transformation into a business project; from the establishment of the startup to its launch on the market (support for development of the business model and business plan; business organization; economic-financial planning and management control; establishment and management of the network: customers, suppliers, partners, investors; marketing policies and commercial management);
- Business Development: support for access to new business opportunities and market expansion through the search for new customers, also thanks to the proprietary Tech Hub platform, support for the establishment of industrial and commercial partnerships, support for ISO 9001 quality certification, support for accreditation as suppliers of medium and large companies, for registration on the main public procurement platforms, for participation in tenders;
- Technological services: through its Fabritech division, SPICI offers support services for the development and testing of specific digital solutions;
- Team building: assistance in defining the professional profiles needed to complete teams, in defining the job requirements and in the recruitment of human resources, support in the certification of skills and in obtaining the most requested qualifications for the applications in public tenders;
- Internationalization: through its Internationalization and European Projects division, support for expanding business into foreign markets, scouting for international customers / partners, soft landing services, legal and contractual assistance abroad;
- Finance: Information and guidance on subsidized finance tools, consultancy for the design and management of projects in accordance with regional, national and European calls for proposals, support in the relationships with banks, support in the negotiation with investors and Mergers & Acquisitions operations, exit management, crowdfunding and equity crowdfunding campaigns;
- Legal support: Protection and exploitation of intellectual property, support on contracts, support on the GDPR, advisory on the legal and regulatory framework of technological innovations;
- Networking: Access to the vast and qualified network of relationships of SPICI and its partners, consisting of large companies, innovative SMEs, technology clusters and districts, Competence Centers and Digital Innovation Hubs, banks and venture capital funds, universities and research centres, Public and private institutions of excellence, national and international networks, professional associations.