Our Goal is
Designs and develops Social Innovation programs and initiatives, within the Smart Cities.
SPICI designs and develops plans, programs and projects for urban and industrial regeneration, which include the development of innovative content, advanced services and digital infrastructures, in collaboration with consulting firms, investment groups, real estate operators, multinational companies, universities and research centers, public bodies.
SPICI designs and develops Social Innovation programs and initiatives, with particular attention to the digital world, in the fields of education, scientific and technological dissemination, computer literacy as a tool for social inclusion.
Collaborate with Universities, Foundations, Associations, Municipalities, Local Administrations, third sector subjects e private entities interested in the promotion of social media innovation, cultural promotion, intercultural integration, strengthening the skills of young people and fragile sections of the population to improve their employability through digital.
Urban regeneration services include:
- Development of Urban Strategic Plans: Scenario Analysis, Context Analysis and SWOT Analysis, Benchmarking, Identification of Priorities for Intervention and Definition of Guidelines for Urban Development, for Smart Cities, for the Digital and Green Transition;
- Development of Urban Regeneration Projects: Scenario Analysis, Context Analysis; Definition of the Concept of the Operation; Feasibility Studies; Support for the Construction of Public-Private Partnerships for the Implementation of the Intervention; Organization and Management of Participatory Planning Initiatives for the Involvement of the Stakeholders of the Operation; Scouting of Calls and Funding and Support for Design; Support for Project Financing Operations.
SPICI services include:
- Personalized scouting of funding opportunities for public and private entities, aimed at identifying the best support possibilities based on the type of project to be carried out and the characteristics and requirements of the proponents;
- Promotion of Social Innovation projects in collaboration with public, private and third sector realities, with a focus on education, culture, creativity and digital as tools for strengthening skills and improving employment levels and social inclusion of young people and fragile subjects in the area;
- Creation of strategic partnerships for the development of projects to be submitted in the context of tenders and calls and for the launch of related joint operations the Social Innovation and the Digital Transformation, intended as a tool for the achievement of social and cultural objectives;
- Technical and administrative support to P.A. and third sector subjects in the drafting of projects to be nominated for regional and National Tenders and Calls e European;
- Technostructure for Project Management, implementation and reporting of projects to be carried out under regional, national, European funding or provided by foundations and large private entities;
- Collaboration in the development of innovative training plans, with particular attention to young people and fragile sections of the population, aimed at enhancing the digital and creative skills of the recipients and reducing educational poverty. SPICI aims to make digital culture both a learning subject and a tool for enhancing the experiential dimension of teaching, favoring a laboratory approach in the use of technology, and promoting a culture digital understood as a real tool for the creation of cultural, creative and artistic content, stimulating the protagonism of young people in producing cultural and creative content and making them an active and responsible part within the community to which they belong.
- Designing business paths creation and acceleration aimed at third sector bodies, social enterprises and to the teams of young people interested in developing social innovation projects and realizing their business idea;
- Entrepreneurial training aimed at teams / bodies of the third sector / companies, which deal with social innovation and that carry out cultural, social, training projects, aimed at expanding their managerial and digital skills, through a real “injection of digital and entrepreneurial culture”, with particular attention to the weaker groups and to the issues of interculturality and integration.
- Promotion of initiatives, events and programs aimed at technological and methodological innovation in teaching, the creation and dissemination of innovative educational content, smart school, scientific and cultural dissemination.
Do you want to request a Consultancy?