“Heritage Smart Lab” is one of the 136 European Digital Innovation Hubs selected and financed by the European Commission in the 27 countries of the Union, with the aim of supporting the digital transition of SMEs and PA, with particular reference to the technological domains of Artificial Intelligence, High Performance Computing and Cybersecurity.
The Heritage SmartLab, which will be based in Naples, Matera, and Bari, is the only European Pole in Italy fully focused on the digital transformation of the Cultural Heritage and Cultural and Creative Industries sector, a central sector in the Intelligent Specialisation Strategies of Campania, Basilicata, and Apulia.
The Campania Region, which supported the project together with the other two Regions, Basilicata and Apulia, is bidding to integrate and enhance the EDIH, in order to strengthen the sector’s industrial impact on the regional and southern territory.
– Raffaele Vitulli, President of Basilicata Creativa and coordinator
– Piero Salatino, President of MedITech
– Vincenzo Lipardi, President of SPICI
– Ivo Allegro, CEO of Iniziativa Cube
– Rosanna Romano, Director General for Cultural Policies and Tourism of the Campania Region
– Josi Gerardo Della Ragione, Mayor of Bacoli
Valeria Fascione, Councillor for Research, Innovation and Startups of the Campania Region
Moderator: Ettore De Lorenzo
We look forward to seeing you on 15 December 2022 at 14:00 in the Regione Campania Arena!